Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update on Dyn

I have exciting news esp. when it seems everything else that could go wrong is going wrong. We have been waiting to figure out how we are going to pay for Dyn's new braces for her left leg and her arm. Our neighbor has a friend that's in the Shriners organization...and he told him about Dyn..we did an interview today the guy was very interested in her case. We have some appointments to verify what's going to happen..but it looks like my lil girl will be getting her braces to correct her leg and foot. Plus the gentleman said they are hoping not to have to break her leg that they'll just go in and cut a tendon and then put the brace on. It won't correct it completely but at least she won't be made fun of when she's older. I always worry about that coz kids can be so mean in school. I'm thankful that she'll be able to lead,hopefully a normal life by gaining the functions that have been hurt because of the stroke. So we are very happy..I'll keep ya'll updated in when...I do know where, it's going to be in Lexington,KY...but as far as anything else. I'll keep ya updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment