Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things my kids say...

Sunday the kids and I went to church like good lil ppl. I wanted to bury my head! We knelt to pray and I felt someone watching me so I opened my eyes ,there was Dyn staring at my eyes...in a voice I wasn't sure whether it was quiet...she said "mommy what r we supposed to be thinking about?"as the service went on my youngest son,Gav started asking when church was going to be over,I guess after awhile he mustv got tired of me saying "soon, now plz be quiet" coz he finally said "mommy he's taking a long long time!",the preacher mustv started talking louder,for when I looked over at Cam he had both his ears plugged..I leaned over and whispered "why are you doing that" he said "that man is talking too loud and he's hurting my ears!".

Now this isn't the only time my kids have decided they didn't like what's going on in church. and voiced it.We one time went to a church where they didn't have SS and they were in a middle of a song..Cam,who you'll soon figure out,is very opinionated and he voices it, he yells "mommy tell them to sing a different song I don't like this one"and then while the preacher was preaching...he says"I don't like it up here I want to go to Jr Church..he's too loud"! I tell ya...why is that kids can say the darnest things when they are in church?

No comments:

Post a Comment