Friday, February 27, 2009

Our big boy




Im new at this and Im still not sure if this is something I'll be able to keep up with...not good at writing things down as much as I am at counseling. No that's not what I do..just one of the many things that ppl call and need to talk and advice...Im going to get a degree to do just this so it'll b extra money. Ok what is the format of doing a blog. I haven't got a clue so if I ramble or run from one story or the next..Im sure I'll get to my point sooner or later.

This being my first blog on my site.I guess I could tell ya'll about my lil munchkins and their many antics. :-) Cameron David Bishop 7yrs old, who is our oldest,of 4kids. Is a child that's too smart sometimes for his own good! Just recently he was reading an advertisement and there were things saying it was free...such as HBO&Starz w Comcast(our cable company) Note:that I just went and took it off our cable account cause the weather here has been getting warmer and warmer,so the kids need to go outside. Cameron doesn't seem to think so. So when he saw the advertisement saying "Free HBO&Starz" he came to me and said "mommy we can get it back on cause this said it's free, you don't have to pay any money!"Now how do u explain to a child that's already determined that he's right? Did the best I could to explain to him that not everything we read when it says free is free.So in his simple like mind he says "mommy than they're lying to us!" As the saying goes "out of the mouths of babes!"

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your kids and reading about them. Thanks for sharing!

    Dixie

    ReplyDelete