Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our tough lil guy




Well 2down and 2 more to go on the munchkins. He is our youngest son,Gavin Tanner Bishop 5yrs old. There is so many things I could tell you about him. He is going to be our one child, for sure, that will have broken bones,bruises and probably other things happen to him. If something is challenging Gavin will try to do it. About 2months ago, he went and climbed Mom Bishop's apple tree, than yells "grandma come look and see what I did!" We have a nice pile of woodchips in our front yard, which he loves going down on his bike,one day he falls,he starts to cry than he gets back up and does it again. I think with this child Im probably going to get all my "white"hairs(cause I refuse to go gray!) from him. Everyday I wake up wondering what he's going to do next. Im sure in this site you'll read sometime of other things he has done. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment