Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Appendicitis continued III

@2:15 am..we took Dynver for her CT..she hated the CT...and her IV(which they put in her arm not her hand)was burning as they put the liquid in for the scan..went back to the hosp bed which by now was in the hall..coz the dr didnt think Dynver was critical anymore..and needed the rms for other critical patients..so she was off the IV fluids and heart monitor. Took the results all of 20mins to get back..the dr comes up from behind me and pats me on the shoulder and says 'good call mom..u were persistant..she has appendicitis,we are sending her by ambulance to the Knoxville Children's Hosp to have it removed today we cant do that here for children'. I was in shock and relieved at the same time..shocked I was right all along and relieved cause my lil one was going to get the help she needed finally and I wasnt going to be looked at by the nurses like a psycho mom who was persuing a wrong diagnosis..the nurses and doctors looked at me differently after that..they hooked Dynver back up to IV fluids and antibiotics

No comments:

Post a Comment