Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Appendicitis continued V

them. Lol. At 11:20am they took her back for surgery..she cried hard as we went the opposite direction saying 'mommy I need u,mommy I want u to come w me'...broke my heart..was upset coz the 'happy juice' didnt seem to work on her anxiety which it was supposed to. We waited in the waiting rm til almost 1pm..got scared cause they said it would be 20-30mins for the surgery..when the Dr Jenson(surgeon) came in,he said 'it was definitely appendicitis,it had to be removed,but it hadnt ruptured'. was very thankful for that! Dynver and I stayed in the hosp over night and came home the nxt day..cant go back to schl for a wk and healing process for 5wks,no travelling far,no heavy lifting and taking it easy. Im just thankful it's over!I just wonder what NEXT?!? Plus really irritated w drs who dont listen to 'mother's intuition' coz we dont have PHD's. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word.. Girl this mama's heart ached right along with you while I read through these posts... Have been and will continue to pray for you.. Poor baby girl.. how brave.. and how strong you are.. Jesus was right there with you, leading you... what a woman of grace you presented in that critical hour... Keep the updates coming when you can. I know it is hard. I have not really just sat down and wrote everything from the past year or so... I should... just hard to when you are still in the process.. As I am sure you completely know about that... I thought I had your cell# inbox me on FB and I will give ya mine.. would love to really "chat" and catch up!! Love you and miss you guys...
    Love, Angie

    ReplyDelete